9ct gold Cameo Ring Size “S” Claw Set Hallmarked 2.2g VINTAGE UK nqzhyr4533-Gemstone
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition, it has been professionally polished. There is a slight crack at the rear of the setting &the shank is slightly bent (see photos)”|
|Main Stone:||Cameo||Metal Purity:||9Carat|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Main Stone Shape:||Oval|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- 18K White gold Over 3 Ct Round Cut D VVS1 Diamond Engagement Double Halo Ring
- 43 NATURAL DIAMONDS STUDDED H SI AND 2.34 GRAM 14K YELLOW gold
- Anillo women Anillo de gold 585 gold red 4er-Krappe con Brillante 0,3 Ct Tw-Si
- Cyber Monday Gift 0.50 CT Round Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold J-K I1-I2
- gold Heart Shape Simulated Peridot Mom Special Ladies 2.0cm Pendant
- Mens 10k Two Tone gold Cross Pendant Diamond Cut gold Crucifix Charm
- MENS LADIES GENUINE DIAMOND YELLOW gold FINISH JESUS FACE MINI PENDANT CHAIN SET
- Ruby Ring With White Sapphire gold Flash 7.15cts Size 7
- .23TW DIA 14KP EARR ROUND HEART STUD
- 0.20 Carat Round Diamond Bezel Set Stud Earrings, pink gold
- 10k or 14k gold White CZ Simulated Citrine November Birthstone Fancy Ladies Ring
- 14K gold Ring w Amethyst and Diamond 7.2 grams size 6
- 14K Yellow gold Design Opal Ring, size 6.5
- 18kt Solid White gold 1.82ct Emerald Pave Diamond Pendant Party Wear Jewelry
- 9Carat Yellow gold Solid Turtle Charm (11x13mm)
- Art Deco Diamond Drop Dangle Chandelier Earrings 0.43cts 14k pink gold
- Classy 0.50 Cts Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Martini Stud Earrings In 14K gold
- ELMCROFT HANDMADE STERLING POSY hOLDER PIN-NEAT = 4393
- gold Bar Charm Marked 24KT
- Magnificent Italian Micro Mosaic Brass floral Brooch Pin Vintage
- RARE ENGLISH 12K gold WATCH FOB CHARM, DOUBLE CARNELIAN MOUNTS, 20 grams
- Tiara vintage size 6.75 handmade 10k yellow gold 2.75ct multi gemstone ring 3.8g
- 0.54 Ct Round Cut Diamond Cluster Engagement Wedding Ring 14K White gold Fn
- 10K Yellow gold Passion Cross Charm Pendant MSRP 379
- 14K YELLOW gold 1.50 CT DIAMOND HEART PENDANT WITH DANGLE DIAMOND ON 18 CHAIN
- Vintage Baroque Style gold Tone Rim bluee Oval Mabe Pearl Clip Earrings
- VTG Hans Jensen DENMARK Storyteller REPOUSSE Cuff Bracelet
- 1 Ct Round Cut Brilliant Forever Moissanite Engagement Ring 14k White gold Over
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some VINTAGE Japan AAA Akoya 6.5mm 7mm Round Pearl Sterling Pendant Chain Earring Set.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.