Carved Antique blueeee Radiant Sapphire Earrings 14K White gold Plated Vintage Cut nqzhyr4810-Gemstone
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand New, Factory Direct Price”|
|Main Stone Shape:||Radiant|
|Metal:||Tibetan Silver||Main Stone Creation:||Simulated|
|Main Stone Color:||Blue|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Pendant Diamonds & Her Chain Yellow gold Vintage Modern Classic
- Technibond HSN Ruby Garnet Gemstone 18k 925 Sterling Ring Size 7
- VTGE. TOPAZ Pale bluee Emerald Cut 13.6 cts. Pendant gold Filled Wire Surround
- 1.50cts Round Diamond 14Kts Solid gold Sapphire Anniversary Wedding Ring Jewelry
- 10k Yellow gold Hollow Rope Chain New with tags 28 Inches 2mm
- 14K Solid pink gold Diamond Slipper Flip Flop Pendant. New C426-10
- 14K Solid Yellow gold Boss Pendant Charm
- 14k Yellow gold Double Heart Diamond Cut Charm Holder Pendant with Beads
- 14k Yellow gold XO Heart Hoop Earrings With Snap Latches(2.0gr)
- 2.80 Tanzanite And Trillion Diamond Ring, 18k White gold
- 9ct gold CZ Hoop Earrings
- Bijoux Trendor Bicolor Bague pour Femme 51153
- EMERALD 4 PRONG STUD EARRINGS 14 KT YELLOW gold NEW
- IGI Certified 3 4 Ct Natural Diamond Twist Shank Bridal Set in 14K White gold
- New 14k gold Heart Crystal Stunning Earrings
- Scuba Diver Pendant - 14k Yellow gold 3D Figural Nautical
- Vintage 14K Yellow gold Diamond Palm Tree Pendent. (MARKED 14K)
- 0.28ct Round Cut Diamond Pave Dangling Tear-Drop 14k White gold Fashion Earrings
- 10k or 14k pink gold Unique Design Promise Ring with Round Diamonds
- 14K gold Round 1 3ct TDW Bezel Set Diamond Stud Earrings by Auriya - 0.33ct -
- 14k Yellow gold Diamond Accented Triangle Chain Drop Earrings
- 2 1 4 Ct Pear D VVS1 Sim Diamond Halo 10k White gold Split Shank Engagement Ring
- 6.7ct Cushion Natural London blueee Topaz Diamond Dangle Earrings gold Platinum
- ANTIQUE VICTORIAN AMETHYST VERMEIL STERLING GRAPE CLUSTER CUFF BRACELET
- Certified 3.20Ct White Round Diamond 14K White gold 3-Stone Engagement Ring Set
- ESTATE 3.25CT DIAMOND & AAA RUBY 14KT WHITE gold S TENNIS BRACELET
- Hoop 0 1 2x0 3 16in Flap Hinge Teardrop Shape with Zirconia 9kt
- Natural Diamond Cross Pendant - .84cttw - 14k White gold - Prong setting
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Vintage Solid 10k Yellow gold & Pink Sapphire Ring Size 6.25.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.