& Yellow gold Drop 24mm New White Earrings nqzhyr6200-Precious Metal without Stones
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||9Carat||Metal:||Yellow Gold|
Does not apply
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- 1tcw 3-Stone March Birthstone Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring gold Platinum
- 7.26CTW Diamond And Sapphire 10k Yellow gold Bracelet
- Authentic K18 Pink gold Diamond ring 0.612ct G VS2 Princess Cut
- Baroque Kasumi 15x11-12mm pearl Natural Pink-Purple 14KGF earringAAA luster 69mm
- DIAMOND RING PRINCESS SQUARE 1.56 CT ANNIVERSARY 18 KT WHITE gold SIZE 6.5 8 9
- Holiday Sale 5.70 Carat Amethyst, Rhodolite Garnet & White Topaz Wedding Ring
- Natural March Birthstone Aquamarine Diamond Halo Engagement Ring gold Platinum
- Silverring Ring antik Jugendstil in 925 Sterling silver mit Onyx und Markasiten
- Topas Ring, 925er silver, Edelsteinring (21714), Granat, Citrin, Peridot
- 0.22 CARAT T.W. LADIES MARQUISE & ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 10K gold
- 10K pink gold 0.25 Ct Round Sky blueee Aquamarine G H Lab Grown Diamond Ring
- 14K Mens Ladies 8 MM White gold Round Diamond Cluster Flower Studs Earrings 1 Ct
- 14K Yellow gold Etched Edge Hand Carved Shell Cameo Brooch Pendant T69
- 18K Yellow gold .08 CTW Ruby Snap Closure Earrings 5.7 Grams
- 9 ct gold new cool earrings
- April Birthstone 0.46ct Solitaire HSI2 Diamond Stud Earrings in gold Platinum
- Chocolate Brown & White Diamond Ring 10K Yellow gold Round Diamond Cluster .30ct
- ESTATE 1.68CT DIAMOND & AAA SAPPHIRE 18KT WHITE gold 3D FLOWER FILIGREE PENDANT
- Handmade Vintage 14K GF Ring Sz 7.25 with Three Genuine Faceted Tanzanite 3.5mm
- Monet Signed Vintage Large Brushed gold Tone Brooch Pin No Stones
- RIVER & LUPENREIN Brillantringe in Besteer Qualität in yellow- oder whitegold
- VICTORIAN 14K gold CLASP FOR A SLIDE BRACELET - ACID TESTED
- 0.53 CT D VVS1 V.Good Round Diamonds 14KW Pave Setting Key Accent Pendant 4.8gr
- 10k Yellow gold Oval 2.5 Ct Tw bluee Sapphire Bracelet 7 1 4 - 6 Grams
- 14k Yellow gold 1.20mm Wide Diamond-Cut Spiga (Wheat) Chain Bracelet
- Vintage Bakelite Round Purple Marbelized Spider Web Design Clip-On Earrings
- VTG gold Plated 1922 Massachusetts MEDFORD HIGH SCHOOL Enamel Pin
- 1 Ct Princess Solid 14K pink Pink gold Solitaire Promise Ring
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Women Engagement Ring 2.50 Ct Princess Cut Diamond Halo Design White gold Over.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.