White gold Open Diamond Cut Belcher Chain 18 New nqzhyr6477-Precious Metal without Stones
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||9Carat||Metal:||White Gold|
Does not apply
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Rare set of 13-14 MM south sea round white pearl pendant earring 18k 18inch
- Valentine's Day Gift Three-Stone Ring Amethyst 14k White gold Jewelry ING-7452
- Yellow Sapphire Diamond Ring Halo EFFY 14K Yellow gold orange Size 7
- 0.7 CARAT H VS ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING YELLOW 14K gold
- 1 4 Ct White Natural Diamond Promise Ring In 10K White gold
- 10KT Yellow gold Hoop Earrings approx. gold wt. is 2.95 gms from BossManNYC
- 14k Two-Tone gold Our Lady of Guadalupe Medal Pendant 34x18mm 1.84 gr
- 14k Yellow gold Claw Bail Set Diamond & Genuine Peach Cultured Pearl Pendant
- 14K YELLOW WHITE pink gold DIAMOND CUT JESUS CRUCIFIX PENDANT CHARM 2.3g 1.31
- 22k 22ct Solid gold ELEGANT BABY KIDS Ring RESIZABLE NS
- 9ct gold CZ Long Drop Dangly Earrings Made in UK Gift Boxed
- Bijoux Trendor Femme Bague à Zirconia 51559
- Emerald 6 x 4mm & Diamond 18ct White gold Ring
- Initial Letter Alphabet K Pendant Charm 1.00 Ct Diamond 10K White gold Finish
- New 14k Yellow gold Coyote Desert Scene Pendant
- SENSATIONAL ESTATE ITALIAN 14K TWO TONE gold DOUBLE HOOP LADIES PIERCED EARRINGS
- Vintage 18 k yellow gold Natural emerald rings
- 0.17cts F SI 14k Yellow gold Round Emerald Diamond Bracelet
- 10k 10kt Yellow Solid gold BABY SHOES CHARM
- 14k gold CHURCH WITH WEDDING RINGS charm OPENS
- 14K Yellow gold 9.75 MM Round Hoop Earrings MSRP 805
- 1910 AUSTRIAN HAMMERED 14K gold ROUND STUD EARRINGS LAPIS LblueeI CUT DIAMONDS
- 4.50 Cts Round Brilliant Cut Pave Diamonds Pearl Stud Earrings In 14K White gold
- Antique Ladies Ring 18K White gold with 3 Diamonds Approx 1 2 Ct Total, Size 6
- Certified 2 CT White Round Diamond Big Skull Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- ESTATE 1.09CT DIAMOND 14KT WHITE gold 3D FLOWER CLUSTER STUD EARRINGS
- Half Loop Earrings Studs with Baguette Diamond Cut in 14 Karat Yellow gold
- Mixed Metal Topaz Solitaire Ring
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Womens 14k White gold D C Textured Dangle Drop Post Earrings 48mm x 5mm.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.