gold and Sapphire Heart Drop Pendant Magnetic Clasp 20 Chain Yellow Diamond nqzhyr8144-Gemstone
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Very Good Condition”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
|Total Carat Weight:||0.25 - 0.32||Metal Purity:||10k|
|Length (inches):||20||Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
|Length:||20 - 21.99"||Metal:||Yellow Gold|
|Secondary Stone:||Diamond||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||.27|
|Main Stone Color:||Blue||Main Stone Shape:||Round|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Men's 14K Yellow gold Iced Lion Face Genuine Diamond Charm Pendant 3.26ct 2.5
- Round Natural Garnet and Diamond Three Stone Ring 14k gold Platinum Size 3-13
- 0.07ct Round Diamond IGL CERT Solitaire 14kt White gold Engagement Ring (241G)
- 1 CARAT T.W. EVER US DESIGN LADIES ANNIVERSARY RING 14K YELLOW gold
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Marquise and Round Cut White CZ Ladies Accent Ring
- 14k 14kt Yellow Solid gold Lightweight Oval Hoop Earrings 17mm X 4mm
- 14K White gold Diamond Fascination Hoop Earrings 17mm length
- 14K Yellow gold Finish Round Cut Morganite Stud Earrings 4-Prong Set 1.48ct
- 18CT YELLOW gold DIAMOND CLUSTER STYLE RING
- 33.40 Carats Natural LONDON blueE TOPAZ and Diamond 14K White gold Ring
- 9ct gold Brand New Square Twist Swirl Earrings 40mm 2.6g ( 1010 )
- Best Gift Pure Au750 18K Multi-tone gold Women's Heart Only Pendant 1.5-2g
- Elegant Fine gold Diamond Cluster Ring .90 TCW 18k Yellow gold Size 8
- Huge Pear Shape Green Agate & Diamond Halo Lady's Ring 14k Yellow gold 14.46Ct
- NCAA 10k Yellow gold Vanderbilt University Small Post Earrings
- San Judas Tadeo Pendant with CZ 18k gold Plated with 22 Chain - St Jude Thaddeus
- VINTAGE 14K gold NATURAL CITRINE STUDS 4 MM
- 0.20 CT.T.W Round Diamond 14K Real Yellow gold Women's Hoop Earrings
- 10K Diamond Inset Curvy Heart Anniversary Gift Pendant Yellow gold 39
- 14k gold Earrings With Channel Set And Pave Art Diamonds
- 14k Yellow gold Baroque Circle Vine Ring
- 1938 Antique Bracelet solid 18K gold Diamonds 16cm 6.2gr
- 4.72 Carat Genuine Peridot 14K Solid White gold Diamond Stud Earrings
- ANTIQUE LARGE 3.80CT AAA AMETHYST 14KT YELLOW gold MARQUISE CLUSTER FLOWER RING
- Certified 2.12Ct White Round Cut Diamond 14K White gold Art Deco Engagement Ring
- Estate 1.25ct Diamond & 14K White gold Laying Panther Cluster Ring Size 6
- Halo Diamond Stud Earrings - Round Cut 0.75 Ct color D VS2 Round 14K White gold
- MODERN DIAMOND TURQUOISE 14K YELLOW gold HALO TRIANGLE STUD EARRINGS ER11377DTU
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some 3950 14k Yellow gold, Large golden South Sea Pearl & Diamond Ring - NOW 1379 .
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.