Diamond Round 14K White gold Studs .21ct nqzhyr921-Diamond
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||14k||Metal:||White Gold|
|Secondary Stone:||Diamond||Fancy Diamond Color:||Not Applicable|
|Main Stone:||Diamond||Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
|Main Stone Shape:||Round||Style:||Stud|
|Fastening:||Screw Back (pierced)||Base Metal:||White Gold|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Disthen Ring, 925er silver, Edelsteinring (20348), mit Mondstein
- IGI Certified 10K Yellow gold 0.07 Ct TDW Diamond Double Heart Ring
- New 14K Diamond Cut Four Leaf Clover Dangle Earrings USA Yellow gold Drop
- Schöner, alter,großer Ring__925 silver___mit reichem Bernsteinbesatz__
- Vintage 14K Yellow gold CAMEO Pendant Pin 28.6 mm x 22.5 mm Elegant
- 0.75 Ct Natural Diamond Martini Solitaire Stud Earrings 14k White gold
- 10K White gold Natural Ruby Round Cut 3-Stone Engagement Wedding Vintage Ring
- 14k Solid White gold Cameo Large 46.5 Mmx 39.2 Mm W. Diamond Accent
- 14K Yellow gold Oval Twist Hoop Earrings
- 18k&14k white Solid gold&platinum Authentic Birks winding-watch Emerald&diamond
- 4.10ct tw F-SI2 Ex Round Natural Diamonds 14k gold 6-Prong Classic Earrings 1.9g
- Antique Georgian Red Carnelian Agate gold Filled Fob Seal Pendant
- Certified 2.04ct Emerald White Diamond Engagement Ring in Solid 14K White gold
- ESTATE 1.14CT DIAMOND & SAPPHIRE 18KT WHITE gold CLASSIC 3 STONE ENGAGEMENT RING
- Hallmarked 9ct White gold Diamond 0.33ct Trilogy Ring REF 1013
- Long Lariat 3ct canary yellow Diamond 14k gold freshwater pearl dangle earrings
- QUADIVA Bag Charm Car Pendant for Woman embellished with crystals
- Tahitian Pearl 14K Yellow gold Ring
- Vintage 9ct gold Binoculars Charm pendant not scrap 1.84g
- 0.25 CT Diamond ring Set In 14K White gold IDJR7139WD
- 10k White gold Tanzanite Ring Marquise Stones Diamond Flower Size 6.5 1.3 Grams
- 14K White gold Over Diamond And Sapphire Studded 5.05CT Art Deco Bracelet
- Vintage Solid 9ct gold Four Stone Diamond Snake Style Dress A&Co Ring Size K1 2
- 0.75 Carat G-H Diamond Fancy By Pass Halo Wedding Bridal Ring 14K pink gold
- 14kt Yellow gold Flat Curb Link Chain 24” 5mm
- 9ct gold Round Belcher Chain 22 inch New
- Cheap, with certificates UnHeated Real Emerald Diamond 18k Yellow gold Ring
- Helzberg HDS 10K Solid White gold Round Diamond Heart Shape Ring Size 6
- Oregon Sunstone Sapphire 4 stone ring USA Made Sterling Ring sz 5.75
- STUNNING 9CT YELLOW gold FIGARO LINK BRACELET 3.8GMS
- 0.06Ct. Round Natural Diamond Twisted Designer Ring
- 1 Carat Green SI3-I1 Diamond Engagement Wedding Bridal Ring 14K White gold
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Grand Simulated Pink Topaz Ladies Classy Filigree Ring
- 14k 14kt Yellow Solid gold Dove Cross Pendant 31 mm X 18 mm
- 14K White gold Diamond Cut Bead Chain, Width 1.2mm
- 14K Yellow gold Ladies Heart Tennis Bracelet with 14 Citrine (8.1 grams, 7 )
- 18k yellow gold 7.5 11.6mm wide bracelet diamond cut estate heart charm 25.15g
- 20 7MM bluee Topaz Bezel Pendant in 14K Yellow gold
- 9ct pink gold Moondust Hoop Earrings
- Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring I1 G 1.35 Carat Round Diamond 14K gold 9.80MM
- Estate 14k Yellow gold Natural Oval Round Topaz Ring
- KINGMAN TURQUOISE & 2.45 cttw RHODOLITE & ZIRCON RING STERLING, SIZE 7 (M1124-98
- Nice Quality Large Green Jade And 1.20 Carat VS Diamonds In 18k gold Ring
- Solid 14k Yellow gold Brilliant Cut Diamond Minimalist Ring Fine Jewelry 3 to 9
- Vintage Three Stone Diamond Ring
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Trauringe Eheringe aus 585 gold redgold Palladium Bicolor ink. Gravur A19023643.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.