for Diamonique & Simulated Pendant Sterling TOVA Sapphire nqzhyr1199-Necklaces & Pendants
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Creation:||Simulated|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- 14k Two-Tone gold Cross Hatch Heart Pendant
- 14k yellow gold diamond and bluee sapphire stud earrings
- 14l WHITE gold DIAMOND CREATED EMERALD PENDANT CHARM APPX 0.15 CARAT
- 3.0ctw 2MM Round Brilliant Moissanite Bezel Bracelet 7 inches 14k Yellow gold
- 9ct yellow gold smoky quartz solitaire ring 4.6 grams size M1 2
- Certified Grade A 100% Natural Oil Green Jade Jadeite Pendant Cabbage 31904
- EFFY™.925 Sterling BALISSIMA Multi Gem Stone Cuff,earrings,ring (7.5)
- KAEDESIGNS GENUINE 18ct yellow solid gold pearl enhancer cup pin bail 8-12 mm
- New Real 999 24K Yellow gold Earrings Woman's Perfect Twill Elegant Hoop 15mm
- ROUND DIAMOND RING 1.19 CT LADIES TRIPLE ORNAMENTED 18K WHITE gold SIZE 4.5 - 9
- Versil 14 Karat Adjustable .50mm Baby Box Chain
- 0.5 Ct White Natural Diamond Layered Circle Stud Earrings In 10K pink gold
- 10K gold XO Dia-Cut Heart Hollow Hoop Earrings 2 3 8 Inch
- 14K gold Musical Note Disc Charm Pendant 2.4gr
- 14k Yellow gold Claddagh Charm with Genuine Diamond Accent
- 1988 PANDA COIN RING IN BEAUTIFUL 14K RING MOUNTING 1 20 Oz. .999 Sz 7 1 2
- 9 ct yellow gold Solid Water Wheel Charm pendant, 1.9 G , not scrap
- Art Deco 1.35 Ct Round White D VVS1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14k White gold Over
- Citrine Bezel Set Bar Ring In 14K White gold
- ESTATE LARGE 4.34CT WHITE & FANCY YELLOW DIAMOND 18K 2 TONE gold ENGAGEMENT RING
- JAEGER LE COULTER 10K gold FILED VINTAGE CALENDER WATCH, MYSTERY DIAL
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some TROLLBEADS Anillo Fuerza Sabiduría De Coraje de silver 16 TAGRI-00176.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.