Eheringe aus 585 gold mit Diamant & GRATIS Gravur A19005839 Trauringe Bicolor nqzhyr1477-Diamond
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Hauptsteinfarbe:||Weiß||Ausgewählte Suchfilter:||585 Gold|
|Herstellungsland und -region:||Deutschland||Diamantenfarbe:||I|
|Produktart:||Trauringe Eheringe||Edelmetall 2:||585er / 14 kt.|
|Ringgrößen:||Freie Auswahl Rg 50-72 (gerade Gr.)||Gesamtgewicht in Karat:||0.24 & Weniger|
|Marke:||CORE by Schumann-Design||Hauptmetall:||Mehrfarbiges Gold, 14 Karat|
|Hauptstein & Perlen:||Diamant|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Natural Baltic Amber Bracelet for Adult 11.58gr. CB55
- Size 5-3.53ct Peruvian Pink Opal, Rhodolite Garnet Platinum Over Sterling Ring
- 0.3CT 14K Yellow gold Natural Diamond Martini Stud Earrings
- 1.06 Ct E VS1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Round Stylish Art Deco
- 10K White gold Keepsake Ring, 22, 1.25mm Diamonds, TCW .22 carat, size 7
- 14K gold Diamond Fascination Round Hinged Hoop Earrings, MSRP 232
- 14K White gold Over 2 CT Double Halo Style Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut
- 14k Yellow gold Crown Initial Alphabet Letter V Pendant Charm King Free Chain
- 14k Yellow gold, Diamond & AAA 8-8.5mm Chocolate Cultured Pearl Pendant ¾” TPJ
- 2.9 mm 0.70 Carat F VS Round Diamond Claw Set Half Eternity, 18k White gold
- 9ct White gold 20 Prince of Wales Chain 46cm 18' New
- BUTTERO lace-up boots 40BRW leather shoes (K22753
- ESTATE DIAMOND HALO RING 1.73 CARATS WEDDING VS 14K WHITE gold SIZE 5.5 6.5 7.5
- Jesus Crucifix INRI Pendant 14k Yellow White gold Cross Charm Solid Two Tone
- New bluee White Cameo oval with 14k oval frame small yellow gold pendant
- Simulated Diamond Solitaire Earrings 14k Yellow gold - 0.33 Ct
- VINTAGE 9ct YELLOW gold & DIA 4 STONE GYPSY RING size N us 6.8 (3.3 grams)
- 0.1ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Casual Solitaire Bezel Stud Earrings 18K gold
- 10k Art Deco Green Jade Jadeite SIGNET RING Sz 5 Solitaire Yellow gold PSCO
- 14K gold Diamond blueee Topaz Heart Earrings
- 14k Yellow gold and Genuine Diamond Drop Stud Earrings
- 1920s Vintage Art Deco Engagement Ring
- 9 ct gold second hand QVC fancy ring
- ART BRUTE cuff Bracelet nuts&bolts. Heavy
- Circa 1920S One Of A Kind Platinum Diamonds And Sapphires Earrings
- ESTATE LARGE 3.08CT DIAMOND & AAA TANZANITE 14K WHITE gold 3D OVAL HALO PENDANT
- Ivy Gems 9ct Yellow gold Marquise Cut Ruby Heart Stud Earrings
- NEW 14k YELLOW gold CALIFORNIA MAP TRAVEL CHARM PENDANT
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some UK Hallmarked Ladies 9ct pink gold Solitaire CZ Engagement Gemstone Jewelry Ring.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.