Valentine Pave Diamond 18K Solid White gold Designer Fine Jewelry Ring Gift nqzhyr2588-Diamond
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.”|
|Type:||Ring||Main Stone Treatment:||Unknown|
|Jewelry Type:||Ring||Main Stone Shape:||Same As Picture|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.25|
|Natural/Lab-Created:||Natural||Total Carat Weight:||1.25 - 1.49|
|Main Stone Creation:||Natural||Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
Does not apply
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Estate 14K Yellow gold 0.22 Ct Marquise Cut Diamond Ring 0.55 Cts Total
- Kevin Jewelers 14k Yellow gold Satin & D C 2mm Round Tube Hoop Earrings 2.08
- NIB SWAROVSKI HOLLOW PENDANT, MEDIUM, WHITE, pink gold PLATING 5349418
- Solid 14k White gold Small St Nicholas Greek Orthodox IC XC NIKA Cross Pendant
- Vintage Sterling Southwest Pressed Design Feather Dangle Earrings 155609
- 1.04 CT G-H SI2 Diamond Earrings Set In 14K White gold - E5032WD7
- 10k Yellow gold LogoArt- University of Arizona (UA) Small Post Earrings
- 14k White gold 0.98ct Garnet Diamond Pear Shape Stud Earrings Valentine Gift
- 14K Yellow gold U. S. Marine Corps Charm
- 18K Yellow gold Inside Out Diamond Hoop Earrings 1.50 TCW, G VS2 Womens Earrings
- 6.16cts cabochon ovale Ambra Set Anello in silver
- Antique Victorian 18k gold 5.17ctw GIA Old Mine Diamond Long Navette Dinner Ring
- Certified 1.60 CT Diamond 3 Stone Solitaire Engagement Ring Solid 14k White gold
- ESTATE .77CT DIAMOND & AAA RUBY 14KT pink gold 3D OVAL & ROUND TEAR DROP PENDANT
- Green Amethyst 5.44 Ct. Beautiful Christmas & New Year Ring Solid gold Jewelry
- Men's Women's 14k gold Diamond Pave cluster Circle Earrings 1.40ctw B
- Real 1.66 Ct Natural Brilliant Cut Diamond Long Dangle Earrings 14kt Yellow gold
- Truly Vintage 0.75 ct Round Diamond 0.75 Sapphire Bracelet 14k White gold
- Vintage Art Deco Filigree Rolled gold ORIA Bracelet
- 0.50ct Diamond Solitaire Platinum Pendant Certified D IF VG Princess Cut & Chain
- 10k Yellow gold Mariner Crucifix Pendant. (1.1INx0.6IN)
- 14k yellow gold 0.12CT Natural DIAMOND Natural Round Green Onyx ring Jewelry
- Vintage zodiac all signs sterling charm
- 1 1 4 cara Round Cut Tiered Halo Engagement Ring In 10k White gold
- 14k Yellow gold Ship Wheel Pendant 19x12mm 0.63gr
- 800 silver Ring mit Perlmutt Besatz Echtsilver RG 52,5 2,0g
- bluee Sapphire & Cambodian White Zircon halo ring in Platinum 925 sz 5 1.55 cts
- Georgian Pendant set with diamonds & quality semi precious stone
- New 10K Fine Solid Yellow gold 7.5 Made Figaro Link Bracelet Chain br
- Solid 18k Yellow gold Natural Ruby & Opal Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 0.33Ct Round Cut Diamond 14K Solid White gold Solitaire Pendant & Chain
- 1.02ct NATURAL DIAMOND RUBY 14K WHITE gold WEDDING ANNIVERSARY RING
- 10K tri-color gold ladies 1 1 8 round hammered hoop earring 2.2g
- 14K gold Cat Pendant (Yellow, White or pink) - AZ1986-14K
- 14k White gold Oval Garnet Earrings
- 14K YELLOW gold OVAL RUBY SOLITAIRE RING
- 1ct Round Diamond Classic Halo Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold Finish
- 2.50Ct Oval Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Wedding Ring in 10Carat White gold Over
- 9ct gold drop earrings, Hand made with goldstone drops,
- Bjc silver Esterlina men Sello size Diamante Esfera Anillo P Ideal Regalo
- Emerald Cut Aquamarine & Marquise Diamond Floral Vine pink Engagement Ring
- Jewelco London Ladies 9ct White gold 1.2mm gauge Classic Tight Curb Chain 16-18
- New Fine Pure Au750 18K White gold Women's Carved Heart Stud Earrings 1.3-1.6g
- Size L Hermes Auth linen T-shirt 8076000002667
- Vintage Artisan Hand Crafted Baltic Amber Pendant Sterling Pendant Marked GRA
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Vintage 0.90Ct Diamond and 18k White gold Half Eternity Ring Circa 1970.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.