14 Karat White gold Crucifix Cross Pendant with 18-inch Chain Versil Reversible nqzhyr2866-Necklaces & Pendants
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Option:||14k White Gold||Metal:||Gold|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- 14k White gold 6mm Round Garnet and Diamond Stud Pendant (.85 ct)
- 14k Yellow gold Great Pyramids Charm Pendant - 20x22.5mm 2.29 Grams
- 18k Solid Yellow gold Letter Initial G Round Charm Pendant, 2.69 Grams
- 4.00 Ct Oval Red Created Ruby White Created Sapphire 14K White gold Earrings
- ANELLO IN gold 18 KT CON DIAMANTE CT 0,36 E RUBINO CT 1.20 BRILLANTE PROMESSA
- Cremation Memorial Jewelry gold Plated Plumeria
- Dolly-Bijoux Bague T60 Rhodié Multi-Rail Micro-sertie de Diamant Cz silver
- Heavy 14k Solid Yellow gold Diamond & Natural Red Ruby Tennis Bracelet 6 1 4
- Natural Amethyst Engagement Ring 14k White gold SI Diamonds Certified 1.57 TCW
- Sapphire Halo Vintage 1.50 Ct Antique Art Deco 14K gold Over Engagement Earring
- Vintage 14k white gold link bracelet Vintage chevron matte diamond cut 7.25
- 0.71 CT natural round cut diamond heart pendant VS2-SI1 G-H 14K yellow gold
- 10K Solid White gold Diamonds and 0.6 CTW Sapphire Womens Ring
- 14K Pretty Yellow gold Square Foxtail chain 30 inches 8.3 Grams Made in
- 14K YELLOW gold HAWAII HULA DANCER PENDANT CHARM ARTICULATED MOVABLE
- 2.10ctw E-SI2 VG Round AGI Genuine Diamonds 18k w Micro Pave Halo Earrings 9.4mm
- 4ct Round Genuine Diamond 10K gold Earrings For Women Fancy Drop Dangle JK I1
- Antique Old Mine Cut Diamond Fine gold Drop Earrings
- Certified 2.33Ct Round Cut White Diamond Engagement & Wedding Ring 14K Whitegold
- ESTATE 1.71CT ROUND DIAMOND 14K WHITE gold 3D THREE STONE ENGAGEMENT RING
- Handmade Vintage Style Christmas Tree Brooch Pin Jewelry Steampunk
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Vintage 12ct Gem Coral Opal CAMEO Diamond 14k gold Signed Slide Charm Bracelet.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.