Versil 14 White gold Satin Four Medal Pendant Karat Way nqzhyr2866-Necklaces & Pendants
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Option:||18 Inch Necklace||Metal:||Gold|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- 18CT 18K YELLOW gold NATURAL SOLID AUSTRALIAN WHITE LIGHT OPAL PENDANT
- 3.51 Ctw Amethyst & White Natural Diamond Solitaire Ring 14k Solid White gold
- A Very Nice 9ct 0.33 carat 1 3rd carat gold Diamond Cluster Ring
- Champagne Bubble - 18K(750) white gold, color-sapphire, emerald, diamond ring
- Gemondo 9ct Yellow gold Tanzanite Single Stone Heart Stud Earrings
- Leslie's 14K Polished Oval Twisted Hoop Earrings LE538
- Precious Knot - Real Natural Diamond Pendant in 18kt Yellow gold for Love P867
- SIGNED 10K YELLOW gold AND .40 CARAT EMERALD RING 2.74 GRAMS SIZE 6 + RING BOX
- Trauringe Eheringe aus 333 gold whitegold mit Diamant & GRATIS Gravur A19005436
- 0.25 Ct Round Cut Cubic Zirconia 14K White gold Fleur-de-Lis Earrings
- 10K 1.62 Ctw Diamond Wavy Cluster Statement Ring Size 11 Yellow gold 22
- 14K gold Certified 3.78CT Emearald Cut Diamond Unique Design Lovely Wedding Ring
- 14K Yellow gold 8 MM Trillion blueee Topaz Stud Earrings MSRP 451
- 18K YELLOW gold CIRCLE HOOP EARRINGS 14 x 4 MM WORKED KNURLED WAVE MADE IN ITALY
- 9 ct gold second hand hollow figaro ankle bracelet
- Arizona 1.15 Ct Turquoise Gemstone Star Ring Diamond Solid 14k Yellow gold Gifts
- Church Wedding , Solid gold Retro Charm, Fully Hallmarked, UK Seller Cb
- ESTATE .50CT DIAMOND 18KT WHITE gold 3D CLUSTER FLOWER HALO CLASSIC FUN PENDANT
- Gorgeous Vintage 14K Yellow gold Angel Skin Corals Bracelet
- MFA Museum of Fine Arts Enamel Hot Air Balloon Brooch Pin gold Tone
- Retro 14k Yellow gold natural round Diamond Stud solitaire cliuster earrings .65
- Unisex Ring Verlobungsring Ehering 10 Karat Weigold Unisex e Mit Zirkonia
- 0.50ct G-I1 V.Good-Cut Round Certified Diamond 950 PL. Tear Shape Pendant 4.65g
- 10K Yellow gold Marquise Cut Natural Opal Modernist Ring Size 7 LFA2
- 14K Yellow gold 0.25 ct Diamond Key Pendant Ladies Charm 1.5 1.3 gr
- VINTAGE ARTISAN MADE AGATE QUARTZ, RHINESTONE & WIRE Shih Tzu DOG BROOCH PIN
- Vtg CHRISTOPHER RADKO gold Santa Sled Enamel Rhinestones Pin Brooch Designer -R
- 1 CT F SI1 Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 18K White gold
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some VINTAGE 12K TRI-COLOR CHARM WITH gold FILLED CHAIN BRACELET.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.