VICTORIAN STONE CAMEO PIN - 2361bb635 nqzhyr3144-Gemstone
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition. Vintage”|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- New Hollow 14ct Yellow And White gold Square Medusa Ring Size T
- Spiritual Symbols Ring 197187 Brand New
- 0.65 ct 14 ct Yellow gold Diamond Ladies Twisted Halo Wedding Ring Set
- 1.2ct Oval Cut Peach Morganite Engagement Ring 18k White gold Finish Split Shank
- 10K White gold With 1.ct Colourful Gemstone Cartoon Batman Superman Logo Pendant
- 14k Polished Cross Post Earrings
- 14k White High Polished Finished Flat Design Cross Charm Pendant Hand Made Gift
- 14K Yellow gold Football Profile Pendant
- 14KT SOLID WHITE gold GENUINE WHITE DIAMOND & blueE SAPPHIRE RIGHT HAND RING NEW
- 2Ct Marquise Excellent Cut D VVS1 Diamond Snowflake Stud Earrings 14K gold Over
- 9ct gold Keeper Ring New
- bluee Sapphire and Diamond Ring
- Endless White Shiny High Rise in gold w White Cubic Zirconia, 1650-2
- Jewelco London Solid 9ct Yellow gold Music Intricate Harp Charm Pendant
- New Hallmarked 9ct Yellow gold Pair Of CZ Stud Earrings Fancy Earring ES514
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Gemstone Tennis Bracelet Real 14K Yellow gold QVC
- VINTAGE CLASSY HEAVY 14K YELLOW gold NATURAL JADE & SEED PEARL RING
- 0.33ctw Round Cut Genuine Diamond 14K gold Earrings Ladies Casual Cluster Stud
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Simulated Pink Tourmaline October Birthstone Post Earring
- 14K gold Zodiac - Libra Pendant (Yellow, White or pink) - AZ9422-14K
- 14K Yellow gold Double Heart Charm C309
- 2.00 CARAT E VVS1 CERTIFIED ROUND CUT DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS 18K WHITE gold
- 5.00 ct Large Fine Quality Pave Diamond Earrings in 18K Yellow gold - HM1345AI
- Antique Rare 9ct gold ring with pearl halo and citrine 6.96g size N 1 2 P312
- Certified 2.5 Ct Yellow Cushion Cut Diamond 14k White gold Antique Stud Earrings
- Estate 10k Yellow gold Ring with Three Round Jade Stones - Size 7
- Heart Ring with bluee Stones and Diamonds in 14k Yellow gold, Sz. 5.75
- MOUSSON ATELIER EARRINGS TREASURE FOREST 18K W gold Pink Sapphires - Brand New
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Vintage 14k Yellow gold Diamond Promise Ring size 6 ((80)).
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.